Helping blog spamming morons
Days later Dennis @TheNextCorner at his blog talked about the plague of comments stuffed with spammy links something I had to fight in the old sites I coded with no captchas or any other anti-spam methods because I never use Wordpress to build websites, not even blogs.
Blog spam is part of the SEO game you like it or not because it achieve some results the same way Black Hat does. Not to discuss that today but last weeks I had a complete idiot trying to stuff this blog with comments signing as "seo vancouver" and URL http://www.reach-services-inc.com.
Something I like from real black hat guys is they have to be clever and imaginative to find ways to hack the SERPs but in the other side of the galaxy we have the spam lamers.
This blog ranks pretty well for some keywords related to "seo" and "vancouver", sure he performed few queries and targeted the ones on top positions.
The first bunch of this Einstein’s comments included the email listed in his domain whois record so I sent an email asking him to stop but more than dissuade him a second burst came with more of those great comments now with fake email addresses, a remarkable improvement in his elaborated strategy.
Then I went to his website and sent a note via contact form but same result, more spam.
Besides deleting them I don’t usually waste time paying more attention but sometimes you can’t avoid get affectionate, maybe it’s the Christmas thing or because he seems to be learning something from my posts and he thanks me, who knows, but I want to help their ilk somehow so here it is the complete list of the crappy comments this guy used (several times each) in case you run out of ideas to keep on spamming blogs begging for a bit of link juice.
- Nice posts
- Great articles
- Congratulations. So informative
- Most of them related to two basic
- I definitely agree with some of your points
- It imagines a news without a good heading
- How ready are to easy working SEO aspects?
- I know in detail about my professional background
- I was planing to move to the city so no better chance.
- Nice posts, I definitely agree with some of your points.
- Thanks, there's a lot of good stuff in here. I appreciate it!
- It is much bigger investment due to very hard competition.
- It limits creating a larger sitemap index with more sitemaps
- I am sure you want to relate the page describing the mobile.
- You list quite a few citations sources that I wasn't aware of. Thanks!
- Each other to death for obscure reasons you don't have to care at all
- This creates a complex net of internal linking without any order of relevance.
- Here found some good tips and very useful article as well. Thanks for the tips
- Content structure is a pretty invisible task in any SEO project but absolutely fundamental
- Your posts are full of useful info for the newbies, and good reminders for those that have been around awhile.
- I have read a few of your posts and they are all interesting and informative. Keep up the good work. :) Cheers!
- I didn't know about the more advanced search queries and more so the google trends. Thanks for sharing with us.
- Blogging is one of the most important in business.Thanks for the tips. I am looking forward for more post! Keep it up!
- Your article is much more informatics for all of the visitor. I am very happy to read it. This is really very nice. Thank you for it.
- This is an excellent resource for Google?s local listings. You list quite a few citations sources that I wasn't aware of. Thanks!
- Well said! Everyone wants something different. One of the beauties of social networks is that they allow us to filter out what we don't want. Thank goodness
- When linking to your website from an external source, don't always link to the home page, but vary it between important pages located lower down on your information structure
- Very informative,Thanks pal. Yes i do agree location matters. Appearing in popular sites like yahoo and Google will really be a great help. Thus, giving you more chances to be known.
- Its really wonderful and watchable. I like to share it with all my friends and hope they will definitely like it. (courtesy of seogenies.com, also spamming)
It would be definitely more helpful, I know, to create a web tool to generate automatically tons of those comments. Sure somebody already made it.
By the way, Elisa @egabbert wrote a funny article at, always recommended blog, Seobullshit describing 10 kinds of comment spam. Would you mind, my dear seo spam lamer to read it, first, and, second, get a life?
Happy organic traffic in 2010 and thanks everybody for reading this blog.