Who needs another weekly recap?
Probably nobody but there is a couple of reasons to do my own one.
The process. In a daily basis I review more than 95 feeds on SEO or related topics. I scan 100 articles in average every day but I only read top to bottom around 30 a week. Some more coming from the ones I follow on Twitter.
How much time takes me collect URLs and titles of those I consider adding something interesting beyond the typical industry news and same-old-story-again and dump them in a blog post? Not a lot and that's a reason.
The second one. Right after listing at Cardinal Path's blog the 50 SEO feeds keeping me updated Señor Muñoz, Marbella SEO consultant, teased me in a tweet asking if I could filter the ones I liked most. There you have them ordered by topic.
If just one of my readers finds it useful I'll be more than happy.
This is going to be your weekly SEOish groceries round, ok?
- Lessons Learned by an Over-Optimizer
- The New SEO Process (Quit Being Kanye)
- So You Want to Rank In Google?
- Dennis Goedegebuure Dishes on SEO, from Enterprise to Pocket-Sized Sites
- Using schema.org markup for videos
- Make a Good Search Impression with Bing's Linked Pages. Bing's answer to rel=author
- Meaningful SEO Metrics: 3 Ways to Approach Measuring Online Business Success #SESLondon
- It's the End of SEO as We Know It (and I Feel Fine)
- Managing Bingbot - crawl control in your hands
- See upcoming concerts in search results
- Mod_Rewrite Security
- You Don't Have To Be Nuts To Worry About Changing Your Domain
- SEO Migration Plan, Failure to Plan is a Plan to Fail, SES London 2012
- Check Your XML Sitemap For Errors with this Excel Tip
- The Biggest Mistake Web Analysts Make… And How To Avoid It!
- Multi-Channel & Attribution Analysis by Justin Cutroni Part II [video]
- Advanced Content Tracking with Google Analytics: Part 1
- Advanced Content Tracking with Google Analytics: Part 2
- Setting Up Actionable SEO Dashboards in the New Google Analytics
- How The Era Of 'Big-Data' Is Changing The Practice Of Online Marketing
- 17-Point Checklist For Teaching Good Writing and Blogging
- 7 'Secret' Ways To Use Twitter Search
- How to Get Traffic to Your Website for Free
- The Time For Content Marketing Is Now
- Why Content Strategy Is Crucial for Social Search #SESlondon
- 85+ Copywriting Resources
- The Path to a Legendary Copywriting Career